What is a Digital Audit?
A digital audit is an inspection of your online presence. We produce a comprehensive, personalised report designed to help your business fully leverage digital platforms to effectively meet your goals.
Digital audits are one of the most misunderstood services that digital agencies offer. Often discounted by organisations and given away as a 'free' gift to reel new clients in by some agencies, despite this, a thorough digital audit is a vital assessment of your digital position.
Here at Social Media Manager Ireland, we believe in offering our clients an honest appraisal of their digital position without any far fetched promises or guarantees that you will conquer the world.
What Does a Digital Audit Include?
During our audit, we appraise the following areas:
- Your website
- Social Media
- a cross-platform assessment on the positives and what can be improved upon, including platform-specific tactics
- an evaluation of other social media platforms that you may not currently be using but may benefit from using.
- Online review platforms
- analysis of social review platforms including where you need increase and decrease your focus.
- Final summary
- we include a final review and an action plan for the next steps that you should take.
What Data Do You Use to Conduct the Audit?
We gather data from a variety of sources while undertaking your audit, which includes but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics data
- PPC ads reports
- Social media metrics
- Historic SEO rank tracking data
- our wealth of digital and business experience (not specific data admittedly).