If you're seeking ways to enhance your online visibility, consider opting for a digital audit. This comprehensive solution, conducted by an expert digital audit agency, ensures a thorough review of your digital presence, encompassing your website if necessary. Through this all-encompassing audit, areas of success and improvement are identified, and strategic recommendations are provided for optimisation.
Referred to as a digital landscape analysis, this audit delves into your competitors' digital presence. Comparing their online presence to yours, it offers insights on how you can outperform them and highlight your unique value. Additionally, a digital audit offers invaluable insights into your website, social media, and overall online presence. It pinpoints growth opportunities and charts a path to online success through an effective online strategy.
What is a Digital Audit?
A digital audit is a thorough evaluation of your online presence to align it with your digital marketing objectives. This includes assessing your website, content, SEO, social media presence, competition, and more. Our personalised report enables you to utilize digital platforms effectively in meeting your goals.
Digital audits are often misunderstood and undervalued by organisations. Some agencies even offer them as a 'free' gift to attract new clients. However, we at Social Media Manager Ireland believe in providing an honest assessment of your digital position without making unrealistic promises or guarantees of instant success.
What Does a Digital Audit Include?
During our audit, we appraise the following areas:
- Your website
- Social Media
- a cross-platform assessment on the positives and what can be improved upon, including platform-specific tactics
- an evaluation of other social media platforms that you may not currently be using but may benefit from using.
- Online review platforms
- analysis of social review platforms including where you need increase and decrease your focus.
- Final summary
- we include a final review and an action plan for the next steps that you should take.
What Data Do You Use to Conduct a Digital Audit?
We gather data from a variety of sources while undertaking your audit, which includes but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics data
- PPC ads reports
- Social media metrics
- Historic SEO rank tracking data
- our wealth of digital and business experience (not specific data admittedly).