Is Email Putting Your Business at Risk?
With cyber criminals lurking on networks, security has become a critical part of daily life, requiring constant focus on protecting your intellectual property and business data.
Small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are prime targets for cybercriminals, and more sophisticated attacks are increasing, resulting in serious consequences, from lost productivity to financial consequences that could threaten the business’ survival.
Why Do You Need a Managed Email Security and Continuity Solution?
- 56% of email traffic is spam 1
- Email accounts for 94% of malware delivery methods 2
- Phishing continues to be a top threat vector for cyberattacks 3
- 76% of organizations have experienced a phishing attack 4
- 67% of SMBs have experienced a cyberattack 5
Cyber criminals love email; it remains one of the most common attack vectors—and one of the easiest entry points for cyberattacks. It’s a tool used by a significant number of people to get an incredible amount of work done.
Cybercriminals often trick users into installing malicious software or providing sensitive information using various techniques, like phishing, spear phishing, spoofing, baiting, malware, and other assorted attacks. They can send large quantities of emails and often hit a few victims per send. Additionally, most employees deal with email overload—especially managers and executives; with this kind of volume, mistakes are bound to happen. User behavior on mobile devices presents another challenge in fighting cyberthreats. Users are becoming notably more susceptible to social attacks they receive on mobile devices because most users don’t take the extra time to ensure content received via mobile devices is safe.
Spending time and resources on managing spam and issues related to email-borne threats is time-consuming and distracts employees from core, billable business activities.
You need professional email security to minimize the risk of falling victim to cybercrime, or worse, experiencing a data breach. With an incoming filter defense running in front of your email infrastructure, you will no longer need to stay on top of vast amounts of incoming email spam. Lost time in keeping up with email malware is reduced to a minimum, so your employees can focus on their core business tasks
How Can Social Media Manager Ireland Help You?
Social Media Manager Ireland provides your organisation with cloud-based email protection against spam, viruses, ransomware, malware, phishing, spoofing, impersonation, and business email compromise. Our cloud-based email security solution helps you and your employees stay in control and protect inbound and outbound email using collective threat intelligence, 24/7 email continuity, and long-term email archiving.
Proprietary email filtering technology incorporates input from processing large volumes of email data that feed into our Intelligent Protection & Filtering Engine. This, combined with real-time pattern threat recognition and machine learning technology, helps protect you against emerging email-borne threats. All while enabling you to spend even less time and resources managing spam and email continuity at an affordable price.
Our Managed Email Security Solution
- Advanced threat protection for inbound and outbound email with near 100% filtering accuracy
- Additional layer of protection for Office 365®, Exchange™ Online, and G Suite
- Ability to maintain business productivity even during an outage
- Opportunity for reduced data loss with long-term email archiving
- Maximum visibility and control over your email flow
- Compatibility with nearly any email service.
- Real-time pattern threat recognition leveraging a variety of filtering technologies includes anti-phishing and impersonation protection—with 2B+ spam messages blocked per month
- 24/7 built-in email continuity means users can receive, send, and reply to email during email server outages or downtime
- Quarantine management and reports give users visibility over their email flow, including options to release, remove, blacklist, whitelist, or block messages
- Seamless integration with Office 365 further enhances protection
- Robust encryption in transit (using TLS encryption) and at rest (using AES encryption) helps keep data.
1 “Global Email Security Market, Forecast to 2022”, Report Buyer. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-email-security-market-forecast- to-2022-300814802.html (Published March 2019, Accessed July 2019).
2 “2018 Data Breach Investigations Report,” Verizon. https://enterprise.verizon.com/resources/reports/dbir/ (Published April 2018, Accessed January 2019). 3 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report,” Verizon. https://enterprise.verizon.com/resources/reports/dbir/ (Published April 2018, Accessed January 2019). 18%20PTI%20Report/PhishLabs%20Trend%20Report_2018-digital.pdf (Published 2018, Accessed April 2019).
4 “Microsoft Security Intelligence Report”, Vol. 23,” Microsoft https://info.microsoft.com/rs/157-GQE-382/images/EN-US_CNTNT-eBook-SIR-volume-23_ March2018.pdf (Published March 2018, Accessed January 2019).
5 2018 State of Cybersecurity in Small & Medium Size Businesses,” Ponemon Institute. https://keepersecurity.com/assets/pdf/Keeper-2018-Ponemon-Report. pdf (Published November 2018).